Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Loud Out Laugh

I just get back from faculty. Hoyeeeehhh!!! It's like to shout out with high volume and tell people around that I'm done with my fourth semester! What a relief my dear................. fewhhh... all anxious feelings before have vanished off seems that I just finished my anatomy lab test... HOORAaayyy!!!!!! (suke sangat!) Haha... remembering of what I'd answered for the earlier paper this evening is just like putting gummy bears inside my end throat laa... Why I say so because I feel that all the answers I gave juggling around. Yeaaa lah, there's a lot of confusion ouh. OMG the skeletal system are the most tragic part. How come I can forgot which structures of fibula.. tibia and ulna.. so on... damnn.. The pointed pin also are not shwing the exact point to answer. Geram nye! The fresh specimens also I smell it niceeeeeeeely just like in wet market. Ewwww.. Grosssssss!!! Still, I love this subject, animal structure and anatomy. In short, overall I managed to answer it.. maybe about 70% with confidence... haha... Right after the last bell rang, I picked all stuffs a go back to dormitory...and now..... what else to say have to work on for just one week to study till the final exams come. Can't wait to have longggg semester break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

share comments here dearies...