Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Pet Outlet


Isam holding his fatty cats!


OMG!!!!!! I cant see this fluffy and stubby cats! I miss my cats at home damn much! Waiting for upcoming semester break!!!

Guys, I just realized that one of my friend in FB got a pet store, Isam has good ideas I guess because it's not easy to handle petting stuffs especially the cleaning things. Ahhaaa... my dad always shout and nagging to clean the my bownie's family cage.

Ok, if you have an intention to have a pet, especially the good products/genes and quality one.. I suggest you to go for survey Isam's pet store first. Here I share his website, Padipaddy Cattery ..the ALBI Petshop. So nice to have a visit I guess. The cats here are all cute! Love the hidung penyek one! hahaaaa....

So, feel FREE to visit the website especially those who seeking for keeping a pet !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

share comments here dearies...