Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 23, 2011

A comeback


Assalamualaikum annd Hi all!
It's quite a long time I didn't update this blog. I miss blogging I swear! But, there's a lot things happened lately. By the way the fourth semester has just ended.... not "just"... pathetically it's almost2 months already... See, how long I didn't WRITE at least once a month. Maybe and maybe .... I was too busy finishing all my works,assignments yet struggling for my final exams. Talking about the final, yeah.. the result has also came out. Yeah! Terribly I am soo down and a bit frustrated with the results, the expect beyond unexpectedness! I don't what to say..seems my mom has always nagging me about my studies. She's so perfectionist I swear, all what she wants is her children must bring her a good result, flying colours one! yeahh... Me and my brother the one who study in universities, so as the eldest, I must show my younger sister and brother the good attitude and effort to success! Back to my result, fortunately my current CGP was still above 3.0 pointer! Alhamdulillah.. Praise to Allah ... Still, I frust with the assumption, the high hope which I really2 aim to get an A for the animal structure and function subject! If and only if, I'll urge my lecturers to make to one person teaching skills only, not separated for 2 persons for 1 semester thoroughly! Here, this will eventually killing student like me! haha... What a bad confession I guess here... But still I am grateful which I think this would be a REMINDER to me... focus more on my studies not others! For genetic and physical and inorganic chemistry subjects, I know I'll get those grades just worth of my efforts and have to struggle for an A solid for next Organic Chemistry subjects in next semester! Overall, I am grateful with what I got and have to work hard and smart next time. Yeah, this time seriously I HAVE TO..!!!! InsyaAllah ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

share comments here dearies...