Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Blogging

hey, here is my little dirt secret to share with the readers... if you guys realize what i write **typing actually** here, i mostly write about me, myself... and my world, what happen to me...and yes all the activities I've done and in making. Meaning here, its simply known "virtual diary". Seriously, I mean.

Therefore, I wish not more people reading my entries unless just to share their opinion, anticipations. Sharing the experience I will consider it and most welcome. Critics also are most welcomes cause people on earth have still do mistakes purposely or impurposely right. So,just feel free to let me knows.

Next is the LESS is BETTER, cause I prefer silence rather than voicing out your ideas and critics about others yet he or she don't get the point and return what they doing so. In fact, talking about others in their own blog making much rumors which I think I hate controversies! So the best way is just do my own stuffs, just in case to make new friends to me, I will probably pleased to...

Another fact is I don't like high peaking traffic, yeahhh in reality there's certain people run for the traffic... I know it might be a very helpful way in order to make others realize your presence in blogging world and success your own business in case perhaps. Making others impressed with how good you are, no matter what... haha this is not me.. I prefer SILENCE indeed!

So, jump to the conclusion. I make my blog as my diary... I write most about my life and my performance. So, do not follow if you guys want me to follow back. I less interest with those "traffic-b.victim". I repeat I just blogging about my life...toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

share comments here dearies...