Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Planning Onwards


While sitting in front of cashier, come across the planning... yeahh planning for future ahead. What will I do in coming next 4 or 5 years from now.. what am I doing, will I still stay with future hubby ** that time confirm la da kawen kan.. hiks...** or we'll far apart cause I have great passion to further Master, Msc. abroad after finish my degree ** (2 years more), will I have kids at that time or struggling to complete the PhD ahead**(dream!!!) ... hahhhhh all the planning have to put in one straight path so that they'll keep in the path and not going missing apart!

For now, I have to complete my degree first.Alasss... to complete it, very teach me how tough and hard study is. Yes, its really hard, to gain knowledge and able to apply whatever we learn directly or indirectly backwards of years or semesters we had before. Instead of having distractions like passion, responsibility and commitment towards studies and college activities are just enough to make me plan the things-to-do very wisely, or else I'm gonna lie myself on a bed and crying for all the mistakes I've done before! Seriously there are too many, but I still learn and learn ... manage everything without forget my priority to study 1st and love 2nd!



My goodnesss... the love comes 1st I realize lately since I am so excited to think about marriage at this early age. At first, both my parents urge me to finish study 1st, but SURPRISINGLY they pass me a "green-light" to marry the one who I love most, InsyaAllah... The rest, they ask me to think and arrange properly. I wish I won't make a MISTAKE.. perhaps neglect my priority and dream which I want to further my study until I have a scroll of Master (at least) and doctorate,PhD before my age of 30! Yeahh I just can plan what should I do is to struggle on it and let to Allah S.W.T the rest, InsyaAllah

So.. now its time for me to think about my current study and marriage soon! hehe...
May Allah eases our plan ahead I pray.

If and only if I get married before the I finish my degree, I'll work hard and focus more to my spouse and study! That's my promise to myself... Yes I will and have to... Please pray for my bless and success in future undertaking guys!

salam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

share comments here dearies...