Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 14, 2011

miss my Turkey fellas

Just now, I just commented with Sibel through facebook. She shared me a sweet video of animal concern. How lovely was them. Ouh Dear how I miss my friends in Ankara, Turkey! Truly, deeply and madly missing them... It's almost 4 months I left the beautiful and wonderful place, Turkey. I've learnt a lot there. Meeting cool people there and wordless to say! I put some pictures of them here just in case to look them forward or to glimpse them a while.


We're at Blue Mosque, Istanbul Turkey

At Luna Park, Ankara Turkey where we had fun. Skipping classes!
Awesome!
In class with English Teaching students, Gazii Universitesi, Ankara

Book street, we went shopping along!


I love this picture most!!!
Seriously I miss them a lot!

This beautiful lady is one of my friends in girl dormitory. She's a Cankaya Universitesi and a lawyer to be!
- Kubra -

haaa.. this is Sibel Antly, the one that I've mentioned earlier. She always keep n touch with me. A good friend indeed!


Ohemgee! FYI, I feel like to fly there in this instant. Wanna stay there and meet more cool people there! Seriously I MISS DAMN INFINITELY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

share comments here dearies...