Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 16, 2011

No sulk anymore... hehe

Alhamdulillah... I'm pleased and glad that my dad has just arrived Malaysia safely. I could see him change in look with bald head. Actually he just finished Umrah. Great grate i wish. He finally arrived nanny's home where he wished to meet all his kids here... I just talked to him like nothing happened before .. yeaaa lah... yesterday I got sulked instantly and I don't know why this happened last night. Maybe everyone in dormitory went back to their hometown seems like study week just started... hell yeaaahhhh.... I'm freaking out of the middle of night. Later I decided to watch a comedy Korean movie entitled "Baby and Me". Guys... I suggest you to watch this awesome movie. There's a lot things to be learnt from this movie. I think this movie is practically in our daily life especially for those parents to-be. Then I realized it almost 4 a.m and I didn't sleep yet. OMG, it happens again. I have to take the medicine just to make me sleep earlier. It's like drug guys! and I hate it very much because FYI, I am a person who won't take the medicine when I sick. But just in case that if it serious like heavy and extremely sick, then I have to.... (** ouhh that moment.. I feel like... ewww~!!!) and now... this happens again! yeahh.. I meant it... I can't sleep and still writing the entries ... and waiting ... and waiting... tick... tick...

No comments:

Post a Comment

share comments here dearies...