Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 16, 2011

when daughters gather with momma ...


It's a long time we didn't time playing and talking together. I miss all the moment we had together when I was 15. It's true that when the age reaches "teen" thirteen, fourteen, fifteen and so on.. we'll face sweet moments and learn the new phase of becoming of sweet teenager. My time has passed... and now my 2 sweet and stubble lil sisters, Qila and baby. One is 14 and another is 16 y/o. We meet rarely because my hometown is in Perak. There'll be a chance to meet on weekends, if mom needs to go for looking new stocks of office attire and stop by nanny's house later. Luckily we're just around in KL. Today is a good and nice Saturday I have I guess. Many funny things and good things,news happened today! First thing first, my sisters mingle with me and lying together on a bed and have joking. I scream loudly and teasing them! Haha... I give special thing to make them tumbling and shouting for help. Then, mom came in the room. She asked what happened earlier? They quickly pointed to me. Well, I guess I did it impurposely! and... finally mom decides to JOIN the club! waaaaa... 4 persons stucked compactly on a bed. How awesome was it. We have girl talk.. and Gossip all around! hehee... mom, seriously I miss all the moments when I're in high school!! Now, my two sisters facing it. It's nice to a grown big girl guys! Everything you put as secrets you can share with your mom. You can also talk about hot and cute guys in schools with your mom until one they you get caught that you falling for "him". heheh Bitting nails... ermm... but now I just can wish to rotate time. I've entered matric and now Im a uni's student. Of course everything is changes according time. Perception also gain to be more matured. I enjoy talking to my sisters. Perhaps, it's normal!

Now life is totally different. The issue to discuss in current is about marriage! What a fast time pass by dear... OMG, there's a lot things to be considered about marriage. Mom did always ask me are you sure want to marry "A". The answer is of course he'll be the one I 'm gonna marry and live together afterward... and now it's only few months left to prepare for our engagement! List-to-do must already have and I'll working harder honey and make sure everything is going smoothly.

p/s: mom, if I can turn time back to past time before, I wish I could spend more time with you! I love you mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

share comments here dearies...