Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A proposale' @ Tony Romas

Remembering of our first date is just like to start a new life, you've changed me a lot sayang! I really didn't expect to have such lusty and nice guy like you honey. You have great blast of blissfulness. You make my life more colourful mingle with happy and sad things together. I hope that you'll be my best guy;person in my life afterwards. InsyaAllah, we'll marry each other, I promise you cause for all what I wish is to have a happy family and great success with you together. As dad has prayed for us before. You are my angel sayang. I really love you!

January 10th,2010
Our first special day.
A sweet proposale' my gosh!!!
I love you honey!



Yummy, the ribs we ate were so delicious. It can be only have when there's a big event or special anniversary, it quite costly!
However, it's worthit!
I was free hair before, but now thankful to him because he has changed me. All the guides he gives to me I will make it as starting marker to change along the time, and be a better person someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

share comments here dearies...