Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 21, 2011

A wordless Thursday

Nothing much to say. It's just a great thankful because everything is finally done. I'm done with P.A stuff... still got time to have short chatting with him which like his master students were not aroudn in lab. Second, grate that Dr. has given up the attendance percentage up to 80%. Alhamdulliah... (Baik juga Dr. nih..), third is am done with all the letters and all the secretary's stuffs . It's like I've settled down all the distractions I messed before. Fortunately, all the subjects are now can be sited for upcoming final exams. I also glad that could help couples of friends indeed! Everything happens for a reason I guess. Now, it's time to focus on my study, especially chemistry and genetic. They both still need to put more on struggle or else i'll regret soon. I wish that everyone is blessed in their preparation along this study week. Aminnn...

"If we put everything we want in right plan,
insyaAllah the whole universe will help us to strive for what we want"

No comments:

Post a Comment

share comments here dearies...