Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Im not a girl with beautiful words...

I realized sometimes people tend to caught with beautiful words that his/her couple say to. Unfortunately, I'm not one of them. Still, I'm glad because to me beautiful words are not practical. Yeah I admit that it's one of the way how we show good feel or even romantic towards the people we love. It's not only the words, it's all about the meaning you have in those words. Sometimes, a situation might be like this a boy/girl talk everything nicely, the words he/she used might attract the couples at first they get to know each other. Then this bubbly love feeling will appears on when the words have whining up their mind on the person they love. I swear this is true. I've seen this happened before. It's just like a seduction unintentionally I guess. I was like to vomit off to those who has the intent like this. Ewww.... come on dear. Just be nice and straight forward. It will be easier I think. Maybe sometimes, we still need such romantic and beautiful words for certain special days and event. But please don't overuse the words or else you play around and being fake to the person that you love. Just be yourself and treat him/her like we're in his/her league.

No comments:

Post a Comment

share comments here dearies...