Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, April 18, 2011

a wonderful gathering and laughter break the serenity, harmony fellas






Tonight is indescribable. A wordless thought. I'll gonna miss their laughter and smiles. Our bonding have made us desclaimed ad sisters and brothers. We're just like family. A big happy family of 26 members. All good and bad things we faced together. I first thought this night would be the last night to us to known as a team. Forunately, we still have few days, hours.. minutes and seconds... For all we had done is all about how friendship play part among us. Nonetheless, there's still bad and good things we had. It's all about knowledge we gain my dear. May us still keep such bless and good bonding until we're graduated one day. All I wish is all the best to all my fellow friends; brothers and sisters, you guys are just like my angels. I really love sayangs! I won't forget for what we've gone through all long way in these 2 semesters. Friendship forever! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

P/s: Specially dedicated to High Fifth College Representative Students Council, UPM Session 2010/2011


-Majlis Tertinggi Mahasiswa Kolej Kelima, UPM 2010/2011-

No comments:

Post a Comment

share comments here dearies...